Providence RN Residential Care - Days, Full-Time - Providence Emilie Ct Assisted Living Center - Spokane, WA *Up to $5,000 Hiring Bonus* in Spokane, Washington
Providence is calling a Registered Nurse Relief (Residential Care, Day Shift, 1 FTE) to Providence Emilie Court Assisted Living in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
$5,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by Providence that begin on your first day of employment.
In this position you will:
• Direct the day-to-day functions, on assigned shift, of the personal care attendants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the assisted living facility.
• Ensure that all nursing personnel comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
• Periodically review the department’s policies, procedure manuals, job descriptions, etc. Make recommendations for revisions.
• Ensure that all nursing service personnel comply with the procedures set forth in the Nursing Service Procedures Manual.
• Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your area as required.
• Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident's total regimen of services are maintained.
• Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as requested.
• Interpret the department’s policies and procedures to personnel, residents, visitors, and government agencies as required.
• Direct RCA to transfer residents to ER as required.
• Direct RCA to complete accident/incident reports as necessary.
• Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as directed by Director.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Education sufficient for licensure.
Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Washington.
Current CPR card required.
Prefered qualification for this position include:
- On-the-job training provided.
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Emilie Court Assisted Living provides assisted living on the tree-lined streets of the Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital. Emilie Court offers private apartments and a rich quality of life to seniors in a vibrant urban environment.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Nursing
Req ID: 367846